Thursday, December 8, 2005

What's The Best Smirnoff Ice Flavor

Sleepless in Copenhagen

Hi you sweet, a little peep from me to you ;-) Again little sleep today, yesterday, day before yesterday ... When I think about it the last week I have not slept for almost gääääääähn * *. irgendwann mnuß jeder schlafen...
From the morning at 10.00 to 22.00 clock at least I'm out at the fair as a clothes rack and arrowhead of the international fitness and Welnessmesse ... Okay I admit, rather clothes rack ... just kidding! After a nightcap in the small bistro around the corner, it's off to the hotel ... Finally ... Kristin Klein can only showers once and put your feet up, "Yes, yes it is getting old ;-)" Recently, I have to chat again the stupid habit to morning what my sleep deficit does not really compensate. -OWN DEBT-Anyway, I'm used to little sleep and when I use my last weekend at the fair I will erts times 1, 2, 3, 4 .. Sleep days at a stretch! Speaking of Copenhagen ... If I'm lucky I will have after the fitness trade for 2-3 smaller photo shoots ... Two sporting goods manufacturer and supplier of studios had asked me already ... So keep your fingers crossed ;-) The BIG disadvantage ... Again, a Christmas that I can not spend with my family! I have now already homesick! Hope that I see my friends soon come back to me hope by bringing a piece of home * very * Aannnnnnnee doll ... -> Dick SCHMATZ TO MY SWEET HOME <-

So, before I'll be very boring to hear me and you throw another SCHMATZ to ...
kiss kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment