Thursday, November 17, 2005

Build Your Own Buggy Plans Free

tender seduction ... Part 1

...auf Achse... Ziel ??? Here in my new blog I will share to you from time to time a little bit of my life, sometimes even in my fantasies. With my lyrics, I would like myself and inspire you to do things that you should definitely try again. Much of what is happening in my texts, I actually happen ... What I have invented, you will never know ;-)
So let your imagination run free and enjoy ... kiss kris

tender seduction ... Part 1

After the other party guests of today's Jenny's 20th Birthday set are gone Ninja and they are still at the small table in Jenny's room. In the dim light drink the two friends a little wine, and talk for a while about this and then Jenny comes to the subject "first time" to speak, and admits Ninja, that her first time not with her current friend Marco had taken place, but with a girl, with her friend Nathalie. Ninja is confused and horrified to hear these words from the mouth of her friend, looking at her with astonishment interest. Is Jenny, her best friend about a lesbian? -She could not imagine why this regard and asked for the same. Jenny replied that she was not a lesbian ... Nathalie and they had to That evening just something I drank a lot, and somehow it happened. Ninja Jenny assured that she loves her friends, and only their friend but they are still off today with Nathan and erotic adventures.> I do not love Nathalie < sagt Jenny, > but it's a wonderful feeling to sleep with a girl ... it is so different ... girls are not as rough as guys during sex ... they are much more tender .... If you want I can show it to you ... it is beautiful, and it must know no one! < Ninja spürt ihr Herz heftig gegen ihre Rippen pochen. Ihr wird heiß und kalt zugleich und ist sich nicht sicher was sie jetzt tun soll. Sie entschließt sich erst mal abzuwenden, steht auf, geht zum Fenster und schaut hinaus in die warme Sommernacht. Ja es war wirklich eine Warme Nacht, und deshalb hatte Ninja ihre Bluse ausgezogen, so dass das weiße Oberteil ihres Nachtdessous aus der langbeinigen, engen hellblauen Jeans herausguckt. Jenny schaut Ninja einen Moment lang an und sagt dann: > You do not have to worry if you do not want, then that's your thing. But I think it's nothing bad here, if I my best friend just something very nice or show? You do not have to worry ... < Da wird Ninja schwach, schließt ihre Augen und bewegt ihren Mund ganz langsam in Richtung Jennys Lippen. Ihre Lippen berühren sich für einen winzigen Augenblick und Jenny hört Ninjas zittrigen, erregten Atemgang... to be continued

so your sweet that was part 1 of my little story - follows
Continued ...
kiss kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment