Monday, November 28, 2005

Washington Sports Club Pricing

desire

Hi lovelies, I'm sitting here alone again in my hotel room and am slowly but surely, a bit melancholic, I miss my friends very much ... He especially, I can not forget him despite what the bastard did to me ...
Vengeance is mine ;-) I still have a few lines for you ...
Erinnerst du dich noch???

desire

desire for sweetness, to satiety, noise, lack of restraint and beauty ... for you! It's like a poison that I desire of you, so it heals me, even though it makes me even more addicted! The deep Blaze I feel in me, deep inside me. The willingness of all to return to the outside to let loose, let go and focus it on what I desire ... you! I am your sensuality against defenseless and completely delivered. I want to save in an explosion, driving the stimulus to the border, uncontrolled burning up in you, trusting that it is this desire is what I wanted to wake up in you and the boundless self-excited. I want to lead up to the cliff, sometimes gently, sometimes tender, sometimes demanding and inconsiderate. I want to lead you to this precipice of passion along to you at last to be released into free fall and myself, to your own, to satisfy lustful salvation of your unbridled greed. In you I want to immerse themselves in a deep, clear lake. Touch you everywhere at once and feel me squirm in you and rise. A round-Hergezogensein our bodies under absolute power and burning heat. A fit of insanity or unconsciousness, which makes us temporarily incompetent. A demanding, then capture a withdrawal, leave you, an enslavement - drowning the look in your eyes to be able to take every fiber of your excitement and draw for myself a kick for my own pleasure. To let me drive it unprotected and the drowning in you as our gift common desire to receive ...

at you ... Miss you
kiss kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment