Thursday, November 24, 2005

Images Of Babies With Torticollis

Copenhagen - Kristin's hair sits -

Das Leben ist schön... arrival Copenhagen Review: Sometimes my life seems to me like I was surrounded by commercials. Surely you know the old commercial of the hair setting **** where the pretty blonde woman gets out of the plane ... * Check in Rome 35 °, the hair ...* sits now, my Copenhagen and Rome is my plane is ICE! Well you do what you can, I'm still a bit of time for the private jet ;-)
There is total class, the work on show is really easy and the people are extremely nice to me, btw I think I have a new admirer ... He - elevator boy, or whatever name the boys themselves - has its radius funny enough to shift from my hotel room ;-) He's really sweet * grrrrr * A Dane as you would imagine him, Blonde tall, beautiful blue eyes and a sensual mouth out for Kiss ME SHOUTING! Today he gave me my bags and carried in front of the door, our hands have touched randomly on the door ... WAUuuuuuuu his touch brought my heart to race and hot fantasies raced quickly through my head ... My fantasy ruined him was right on's Bed shoving him his clothes torn from his body and make it with him ... You want to know for sure how it went ... In my imagination we have loved for hours, and without elevators wild SEX gave ... Unfortunately this was only my imagination in reality, the bright red sweet started and is once again fled back to his small lift ;-)... I'm not certain but it tingles ... How can that be? How can a little touch trigger something? I WANT MORE!
hmmm I must strongly again with the elevator down
kiss kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment