Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Houston's Flood Zones

I love therefore I am! - Kristin

I love therefore I am! - And I'm Kristin. Born about 25 years ago in Hamburg to all seven senses into worlds push forward, in which has never been a man. I have been stewardess, dancer, housewife, rented, erotic house ghost ... In short: I have played many roles in life ... kleiner süßer Streuner am Strand von Cancún
close quarters, a trained actress. Conclusion: acting school. After drama school I suddenly had no desire to, play every night on a theater stage in dusty parts, no desire to spend hours on movie sets to hang around and wait to speak finally two demented dialogue lines in the camera. Not to mention the wasted, durchfickten nights with some "oh-so-important" film producers all over. So I have my own business. Or: I am now "freelancer," as they say. The term Spoilers I like it better. Not so long ago you had me to get involved, I would have ensured, for example, as a crazed nymphomaniac on your party mood for, I would as "non-so-sweet" darling of the marriage of your arch-rival somewhat confused. Or I would have exposed as an emerging, dropped work bitch hated your boss to the staff. All these roles I've played. In the reality that surrounds you. In real time and color.

Life is too precious to be boring and bored!
kiss kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment